Reef Information Technology was established in 2003 as a response to the growing demand for quality IT Infrastructure and Network management, in the Far North Queensland region. With the goal to provide quality IT support for small to medium-sized businesses throughout the region. Reef Information Technology provides total IT Infrastructure management from helpdesk technical support to vendor management and believes in forming long term relationships with its clients to provide them with quality IT solutions to suit their changing needs.
Our client base ranges from specialized small businesses with less than 10 people through to companies whose networks span the country. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of industries from medical research to interstate insurance companies.
Some of the solutions that Reef Information Technology can provide include:
- Core networks and office applications configuration and management
- Network support ranging from full support to consulting for internal IT staff
- Secure, fast and economical internet connections
- Intranets to enhance information sharing and collaboration across multiple physical locations and offices.
- Project-based design, implementation, project management, and senior technical and IT management services.
- Remote Management of networks anywhere in Australia.
Reef Information Technology has particular expertise and experience with total network solutions for networks ranging in size from 5 to 250 users and with the integration of remote offices and mobile workers into a unified system. All networks that we supply and manage are based on industry-standard designs and tier-one vendors such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Cisco and Sophos.